Tuesday, November 13, 2012

My Comments on Senator Tito Sotto's alleged plagiarism? I recommend that he apologize with sincerety and without any additional unnecessary side comments. Please set leadership by example, especially to the youth of the Philippines and the world. Don't think of real life as a hilarious farce like his old Iskul Bukol TV comedy show!

Share your personal comments down below in the Comments section? or tweet me at @WilsonLeeFlores

Here are opinions of people in Philippine entertainment industry, who seem more sensible than our politicians:


Mo Twister @djmotwister
tweeted this today:
Enrile said that Sotto's speech is protected by the Constitution. I wish I could use that excuse in a thesis paper defense.

Paolo Paraiso@PaoloParaiso tweeted this today
"Copying or imitation is the highest form of flattery but if it upsets the Kennedy family, well then I'm sorry..." - tito sotto ----wow....

Deo Angelo Valeroso@RaileyValeroso
That Tito Sotto speech is an insult to our intelligence and it hurts us as a nation to have arrogantly ignorant politicians.




No comments:

Post a Comment